Rev. Dr. William F. Pegues, Pastor, and First Lady Rev. Dorothy Pegues
The Magnificent Reid Memorial CME Church
What a blessing to see you all again, in person! For our safety and wellness and in order to successfully move forward, The Magnificent Reid Memorial CME Church’s re-entry plan is evolving and will be re-visited and updated as often as necessary. All other services (Church School and Hour of Power Bible Study) will continue to be virtual until further notice. To join us, please visit our announcement page for details and dial-in/Zoom links.
Re-Entry Plan Announcement
- The Magnificent Reid Memorial CME Church plans to re-enter the sanctuary on Sunday, November 7, 2021, for our 10:00 am worship service with limited capacity, following all CDC guidelines and current recommendations including but not limited to the wearing of masks/face shields at all times, social distancing, proper handwashing, sanitizing and disinfecting before, during and immediately following each service.
- If you are sick, (have a fever, cold, cough, runny nose, etc.), have recently had to quarantine because of exposure or have tested positive for Covid-19 and have not received or waiting to receive a negative test result, we ask that you PLEASE STAY HOME.
- Everyone must wear a mask. We have set up a link/QR code with a weekly health questionnaire that must be completed and submitted prior to arrival for all congregants and visitors two years old and up who plan to attend Sunday Morning Worship Service in person. Please call before 8:00 pm Friday at 336-273-2600 if you plan to attend service in person.
- Upon arrival, temperature checks will be conducted and those who do not have an electronic device or cell phone to complete and submit the health questionnaire may do so upon arrival using a paper copy which will be provided by designated person or persons. Sanitation stations are in place and will be required to be utilized by everyone entering the building before entering the sanctuary. (Adult and kid size masks will be available if needed).
- We will do our best to keep all services limited to one hour unless the Spirit of The Lord says otherwise. Once our sanctuary capacity is reached all other congregants and visitors will have the option to return home and listen/watch live via Facebook, conference call, or in the parking-lot from your personal vehicles by tuning in to 88.9FM.
- All congregants and visitors will be able to continue to give in person or electronically via CashApp $TheMagReid, Givelify- (just type in our church name), or in our secure drop box.
- All congregants and visitors will enter the building through one designated door at the lower-level fellowship hall and immediately exit the building from the sanctuary once service has concluded. (Please refrain from hugging and touching as much as possible). Handicap accessible ramp entrance will be available only if absolutely necessary.
- All visitors and congregants will be asked to adhere to the direction of our Clergy, Trustees and Ushers who will be in place to serve and to see that everyone is practicing and following said safety guidelines that we all will continue to be safe, protected, and well.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or test positive, told that you need to quarantine, please immediately contact our re-entry coordinator, or follow the proper procedures given to you by our local health department, so that we can take proper safety precautions. ALL/ANY INFORMATION SHARED WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
- Please direct any questions, and/or concerns to your assigned class leader or Minister Sue Robbins, Re-entry Plan Coordinator at 336-594-9959.
- Covid-19 Health Questionnaire link. This form must be completed weekly for everyone age 2 years and older attending in-person service. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJHiae1zppYVz4knVS319glqZdaB9jJVlWNgr91emS8mjO_g/viewform